The HGC Studio Room is equipped with industry-standard audio, filming, and photography equipment. This room has the ability to record up to 2 guests. This private room is perfect for photoshoots, podcasting, interviewing, and recording. All equipment included with your booking is user-friendly. Easy-to-follow manuals to guide those new to podcasting and recording are available in the room. For a full list of equipment, see below on-page.
*Please, note you will need to bring the following for your booking
- Micro SD card for recording your audio
- SD card for video
- Headphones if you wish to use them
- External hard drive for big files or a USB. Files may not be stored on the tech room computer
Capacity: 2-4 people
Handicap accessible: yes
Rental cost: $50/hour
Equipment available with rental
- PC laptop with monitor
- Logitech webcam C930e with USB cord
- Rode microphone – micro-shortgun
- Zoom audio recorder
- Tripods for the camera, cell phone, webcam
- Panasonic Lumix G7 Mirrorless Camera
- Olympus lavalier microphone
- Lighting Kit – backdrop stand with adjustment bars (3 colors), 2 Softboxes
- Adobe Creative Cloud – for video, audio, and photograph editing
Bookings must be canceled or rescheduled 3 days in advance in order to receive a refund.
Loss or damage of equipment:
Damaged, lost, or stolen equipment will be charged to your credit card.