The newly-renovated Hannah Grimes Center for Entrepreneurship offers its wall space free of charge to area artisans wanting display space. The 18-office space in downtown Keene has 25 picture rails installed throughout the space with accent lighting to beautifully highlight art works. The center also features a full kitchen in which we encourage visiting artists to host a gallery opening during their two-month exhibit. All work on exhibit is for sale, unless otherwise noted by the artist.
The Hannah Grimes Center compiles a bi-monthly e-newsletter for artists and provides specialized workshops and programs for artists. Sign up here
The Hannah Grimes Marketplace provides a year-round market, support and resources to local artisans and farmers.
Walpole Meadow, Richard Whitney Gone Fishing, Sandy Sherman
- The exhibit is now running through the beginning of June, Mondays – Fridays, 8 am – 5 pm
- The April 10th Gallery Opening for our current in-house artists was a success! Thanks to the following sponsors for a wonderful evening of networking and fun:
- Hemispheres Antique Maps & Prints
- Sandra McPherson
- Bill & JoAnn Fenton
- Jim & Judy Putnam
- John & Jean Hoffman
- Walpole Mountain View Winery at Barnett Hill
- Free Range Chick Catering
Edward A Kingbury III
- Thanks to StingRay Optics for Sponsoring this Gallery Opening Reception! We had a great time. And thanks to all who showed up to support Ed in the storm!
- Paintings Featured in June, July & August 2013
- Gallery Opening Wednesday, June 12, 2013 5 – 7 p.m.
- Sculpture on continuous display
To Exhibit at the Hannah Grimes Center:
Read the Hannah Grimes Center Artist Gallery Procedures and Promotions and view the accompanying promotional samples:
We are scheduling artists for 2013–exhibits run atleast two months– please apply if you are interested. To apply complete and submit the Arist Agreement to the Hannah Grimes Center.
Ed Merrill September & October 2012
Kimberly Peck July & August 2012