PitchFork Growth April 2, 2020
Learn how to succinctly talk about your business and connect with potential customers, mentors and investors in the community. This is a great opportunity to connect your business and its growth opportunities to potential lenders and investors with an interest in supporting local economic growth and whose resources extend beyond just financial to include valuable networks, experience, resources and skills.
If you are selected, this program coaches you to create an effective 5-minute presentation and culminates in a live pitch event. As the entrepreneur, you will work with a panel of professional business advisers and consultants to hone your pitch. You will also be coached to be ready for a due diligence process to take on outside capital. Please see the important dates below and the application link.
As dictated by SEC rules, the event itself does not allow a direct ask of funding, but it does allow investors to learn about your business opportunity and can allow for connections after the event. If you’re looking for funding for your business or organization, please contact us directly to for more information about PitchFork. If this program isn’t a fit for you, we can also make suggestions about other good funding sources for your startup or growing business.
Criteria for applying:
The PitchFork Growth event is open to any registered business that is located in the counties below with a population of 30,000 or less.
NH: Cheshire, Sullivan, and Hillsborough
VT: Windham, Bennington, Windsor
* Business must be for-profit
* Business is poised for growth and needs $10,000 to $100,000 to grow
- February 20, 2020: Application due by EOD
- February 27, 2020, 8:30am-10:30am: Pitch Clinic and How to Prepare For Accepting Capital
- February 27-April 1, 2020: Prep work for pitch and due diligence
- March 12, 2020, 8:30am-11:30am: PitchFork Coaching- live pitch to coaches
- Monday 23, 2020, by appointment: Tech check and rehearsal
- April 2, 2020, 5:00pm-7:30pm: PitchFork Growth – live pitch event