What is a mastermind group?
A group of people who meet regularly to help each other set and achieve their goals.
YOU create your goals and then the GROUP helps you with creative ideas and solutions for your problems, provides you support as you go (success stories are applauded loudly), and offers accountability to keep you doing what it takes to succeed.
Why join a Mastermind Group?
- New ideas
- Better, more creative solutions
- Make and do your action plan
- Be supported
- Be challenged
- Identify helpful resources
- Find your tribe
- Achieve success
- Be accountable
- Build and sustain momentum
- Stay focused
- Gain clarity
- Build confidence
- Get inspired
- Make better decisions and choices
Facilitated by Alison Chisolm, Entrepreneurship & Innovation Program Coordinator at RVCC & Trained Mastermind Group Facilitator
- 11.30a-1.30p on Zoom
- 2d Wednesday of every month
- June 2021-December 2021*
- $100, some scholarships available for qualifying participants.
- Limit 6 participants.
What happens at a mastermind group meeting?
A 2-hour monthly meeting facilitated by a trained convenor
- Not a training session or class.
- Not a group coaching session.
- Not a networking or referral group.
Structured agenda and full group participation is what makes the magic happen.
- Share progress & success stories (15m)
- Spotlight Round Robin aka Hot Seat Round Robin (90m)
- Share action items/plans (15m)
What is expected of members of a mastermind group?
- Desire to set and achieve goals.
- Do the work – attend and participate in the group meetings, respond to the check-in emails, execute on your plans.
- Willingness to both give and receive ideas and advice
- Commitment to supporting everyone in the group with honesty, respect and compassion.
An application process is needed for this group, please follow the steps below:
- Fill out an intake form based on the county you live in:
- Fill out an application
- If your application is approved you will be emailed payment options. Applications are due by May 26th.
Alison Chisolm and Sara Powell: email@example.com