- This event has passed.
Social Media Strategy and Digital Advertising, Brand Identity Coaching with Antje Hornbeck
Nov 2, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 9:00 am on Tuesday, repeating until Dec 28, 2021
Topics: Social Media Strategy and Digital Advertising, Brand Identity
Antje is the Public Information Director for SAU29’s seven school districts and also runs Blue House Creative, a local marketing and PR firm. With clients across the US and Europe, Antje specializes in public relations, digital marketing and creative strategy for nonprofits and small businesses. Prior to establishing her company in 2016, Antje worked in the College Relations/Marketing department at Keene State College for 12 years. Antje is a Social Marketing Certified Professional with experience in print and digital design, branding, and marketing strategy. Whether you are starting your business or would like to refresh the look and feel of your existing brand, Antje loves to work collaboratively and will help you create relevant and memorable solutions.
- Conception and execution of advertising campaigns
- Developing a brand identity style guide
- Photo editing in Adobe Photoshop
- Creation of compelling email newsletters using Mailchimp
- Social media setup and strategy: develop foundational social marketing skills to grow follower volume, engagement, and business results. Best practices for optimizing social media profiles, putting together a content game plan, social advertising options and growing your online community.