- This event has passed.
Social Media – All About Facebook
May 17, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
About This Workshop:
This workshop is all about Facebook and goes beyond getting “likes”… We are digging in to the strategy behind selling your products and services. Come to the workshop with your questions or come to enjoy hearing questions and answers you didn’t realize to ask about Facebook.
This workshop is designed around the people who want to improve and to apply proven Facebook marketing strategies and techniques, build a fan base, and grow your business with a meaningful Facebook presence. We will look at best practices to see what works, and explore how to effectively use Facebook to bring your business the best returns.
This workshop is for you if:
- You want to make sure your page is set up correctly
- You don’t feel as comfortable or confidant as you feel you should
- You want to ensure people can find your page by using your key words
By the end of this workshop, you will have:
- A Facebook marketing strategy and a clear understanding of how to reach customers using this platform.
- You will also be able to ask all of your Facebook questions and be provided with professional answers.
About Emily Susan
Emily Susan develops a comprehensive online presence and social media strategy for businesses who want to reach and engage with their customers. She only works with local independent businesses and offers small group coaching, simplifying your social media with action plan and Done-for-You where she creates the social posts and posts them for you on your behalf, that way you can keep doing what you do. She lives in Keene, NH with her twin 6 year old boys. Her website: www.EmilySusan007.com