- This event has passed.
Restarting Local Shopping (webinar from SaveYourTown)
May 29, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Every community will have to reopen shopping at some point, maybe multiple times. While some places are starting to ease restrictions, none of us know whether or when we might be back under lockdown later. Now is the time to prepare to restart local shopping.How do we get people to come back into local stores?
- Customers feel reluctant to shop in person again
- Customers who are hurting financially don’t want to hear your “shop local” message
- Customer have become reliant on Amazon during quarantine
How can we help our local businesses survive the reopening process, when we aren’t even sure what it will look like locally?
How can we rally the community when our normal “shop local” messages feel out of touch?
How can we nudge customers to cut back on online purchases?
Get answers to these new challenges
- Overcome customer reluctance to shop in person again
- Promote shopping respectfully when many people are hurting financially or financially uncertain
- Overcome customer reliance on online shopping that built up during quarantine
- Tap customer desire to support your community through disaster
- what individual businesses can do
- what organizations like Chambers or Main Streets can do
Register for this free webinar.