- This event has passed.
QuickBooks Four-Part Series (held online)
April 28 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Tuesday, repeating until May 5, 2020
This class will be held online.
A QuickBooks training designed with your needs in mind. This course will help you get back on track and teach you the nuts and bolts about accounting and bookkeeping. Learn to navigate and use QuickBooks to help you save time, grow your business, and make you more money!
Registration is limited to seven spots only and will only take place if seven people register!
*Registration required by 4/7Register Now!
Bookkeeping Foundations: 4/14 – THIS CLASS ONLY: 9:00 am – 11:00 am
1. We will cover basic principles of bookkeeping from start to finish.
2. You will leave with a hands on understanding of the best financial information needed for your accountant.
3. This course will allow you to correctly file your business taxes while saving money.
4. As an added bonus you will better understand how to prepare basic financial statements and prepare a basic cash flow statement.
1. Basic Accounting
2. Different Products in QuickBooks
3. Learn about Revenue, Invoicing, and Income Statements
4. How to move around in QuickBooks
1. Learn to get setup, what various modules are, and how to choose your preferences
2. Learn what to do when you get stuck by problem-solving and troubleshooting
Advanced/Individual : 5/5
1. One-On-One training will give you answers to YOUR unique questions in QuickBooks
2. Where do you need help?
3. Each session is tailored to you as an individual