Practical Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Business
November 16 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Are you ready to grow your business? Move-in new directions? Expand your markets and reach new customers? You need hands-on marketing strategies that will help you take action and generate results!
This workshop will focus on developing essential marketing strategies crucial to driving your business and your bottom line. We will explore:
- The far-reaching ways that marketing permeates and impacts every aspect of your business
- How to purposefully create and effectively leverage your brand
- Developing and using audience segmentation, target markets, and personas to define and reach customers
- Identifying the elements of value that your customers care about — and creating distinguishing marketing messages based on those values
- The importance of connecting your marketing efforts to your revenue goals and bottom line
The workshop will be structured but informal. Please feel comfortable asking questions as we move through the content. There will be at least one brief exercise and time for discussion and Q&A!
** THIS IS AN ONLINE WORKSHOP. Registration is required prior to the workshop in order to receive the Zoom link to join us. This workshop is an online event. Workshops are held in Eastern Standard Time.Register now!
About the Instructor
David Deziel brings over 35 years of expertise in marketing and communication and is the founder of DavidGeorge Communications LLC. He has worked with a broad array of businesses and nonprofits to build their brands, craft their marketing and communications strategies and messages, and implement their communication efforts.
David enjoys a diverse portfolio of hands-on experience, from social media, online marketing, email marketing, and websites to blogging, traditional advertising, public relations, brochures and collateral, and direct mail.
He has coached and served as a workshop presenter at the Hannah Grimes Center for Entrepreneurship since 2008 and helped develop and teach Hannah Grimes’ Business Lab. David also taught marketing, strategic planning, and triple-bottom-line/sustainability courses in two graduate programs at Antioch University and was a member of a small team that developed and launched Antioch University’s online MBA program in 2019.