- This event has passed.
Farm Business Lab – Final Pitch Event
February 23 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Through a partnership between the Cheshire County Conservation District, National Center for Appropriate Technology, and the Hannah Grimes Center for Entrepreneurship: six New Hampshire farm businesses have participated as the first cohort of our seven-week business planning course which aims to strengthen and transform farm business through the creation of a business plan. Through this course, our course participants have worked hard to ensure the sustainability of their businesses, and in turn, our local food system!
The seven-week business course concludes in the Pitch event, a core element of all Business Lab courses at the Hannah Grimes Center for Entrepreneurship.
– Doug Clayton and Aaron Abitz, Fasset Farm Nursery
– Rachel Patterson, Headwaters Homestead
– Jenna and Tyler Rich, Partners’ Gardens LLC
– John Rixey, Tracie’s Community Farm
– Andal Sunaramurthy, Nalla Farm
– David and Amanda Wadleigh, Kimball Fruit Farm
If you can not attend in person, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the Zoom link for Livestream.