- This event has passed.
Exploring QuickBooks: Job Costing
Apr 27, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
For most new businesses, accounting is a hassle. If QuickBooks is holding you and your business back, it’s time to take action!
Wondering if that project or client is right for you? Will the revenue on a job be worth it? Let certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor Pam Doyle teach you all about job costing in this QuickBooks workshop.
Topics will include:
- What is job costing and is it right for your business?
- How job costing works, and how to set it up right
- How to run job costing reports and how to use this information to benefit your business
- Tips, tricks, shortcuts, and more!
Attend all three of the QuickBooks Workshops!
- February 24th – Basics, Setup, and Menus
- March 23rd – Standard and Custom Reports
- April 27th – Job Costing
Take your financial life back into your own hands by setting yourself up for success!
About Pam Doyle
Pam Doyle is the founder of Solutions for Today, a company primarily focused on supporting small to medium sized business in learning the best way to manage their business, utilizing QuickBooks software and other tools. As a ProAdvisor, Pam has years of experience that she leverages to help businesses love QuickBooks.