- This event has passed.
Business Lab Pitch Event
November 17 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
We invite you to join us this evening to celebrate our 2022 fall cohort of the Business Lab Program and get to know new rural entrepreneurs who are getting started in our community.
Business Lab™(formerly known as Startup Lab) is a fast-paced, interactive program of seven classes held over seven weeks, designed to help you create, refine, implement, and present your business. The program covers the essentials of business strategy, finance and profitability, marketing and sales, business planning, and project implementation. to ensure that you have the tools you need to be successful!Register here
5:00 PM – Food, Drink & Networking
5:30 PM – Business Lab Pitches:
- David Hoffman, Seward Mountain Farm
- Deb Waldinger, Calcite & Comfrey
- Clara Bryan, Digitalized Memories Service
- Nicholas Perra, Sapling Acres Preschool
- Vanessa Gorman-Dow, Break Free Indoor Activity Center, LLC
6:30 PM – Food, Drink & Networking