- This event has passed.
Building Your Roadmap to Success: Strategic Planning for Your Business
Oct 27, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Simply put, Strategic planning helps you to pave the most direct path towards your vision for your business. A Strategic Plan ultimately saves you time and resources. It’s a clear roadmap that helps define your direction and communicates your vision to your team. It also conveys who you are to your customers. Bottomline, it helps you to set and measure your goals for your business.
The Strategic Plan covers each of these areas:
- Long term financial goals (Your wealth target)
- SWOT Analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunity, and Threats)
- Core, Values and Beliefs (Your Standards)
- Purpose/Mission Statement (Your Why)
- Targets (Where you want to be)
- Ultimate Goal (What you want to accomplish)
- Brand Promise (Who you are)
- Elevator Pitch (Concisely states what you’re all about)
- Once you define each of these elements, you will have the insight, the means, and the parameters to achieve your vision for your business!
** THIS IS AN IN-PERSON WORKSHOPRegister now!
About the Instructor:
Ann is an award-winning business adviser. She has assisted businesses and organizations throughout the U.S. to create action plans for strategic growth. With over 25 years of experience in the retail industry, she’s helped more than 200 entrepreneurs and non-profit organizations identify their goals, steer them around a multitude of obstacles, and tackle their long-term challenges with a series of manageable steps. She sees her coaching as empowering people to be successful.