The Hannah Grimes Center is always looking for and appreciative of individuals willing to offer their time. If you’d like to get involved, please e-mail your resume and an area of interest/expertise to Shannon Hundley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be in touch shortly after your message to confirm we received your inquiry!
- Writing: copy for communications and marketing purposes
- Analytics: what’s the best, most efficient way to measure (and keep measuring) our impact?
- Workshop Leader: have a skill/expertise you’d like to share in one of our workshops?
- Project Management: driving one of our many initiatives (large and small) to completion.
Many generous people volunteer their time on large scale projects. Here are a few recent ones:
- Nancy Belluscio is HGC’s official photographer. For more information about Nancy visit http://www.photography-on-site.com/contact.html
- Kelly Kingsbury, from Lil’ Kelz Photography, is our co-working volunteer in The Hive. For more information about Kelly visit http://www.lilkelzphotography.com/