The Hannah Grimes Center is known as an effective, lean and entrepreneurial organization. We are adept at identifying needs and opportunities in the community that demand quick action if we are to keep our economy moving forward in a world where change is now the constant. In order to develop these community and economic development opportunities, Hannah Grimes needs reliable, sustained funding for the core of the organization. While many of our high impact projects are virtually free to get started, they are dependent upon our operational infrastructure. Our operational expenses are low, but not non-existent.
To meet that funding need, Hannah Grimes started its Key Partner program in 2007. Key Partners contribute $5,000 – $30,000 a year and have been a significant force behind Hannah Grimes’ ability to expand its programming to meet the needs of businesses in a down economy. We began with four Key Partners in 2007 and have expanded the number to ten. Our Key Partners provide about one-third of the funds we need to operate each year.
We recognize these core supporters as Key Partners in as many ways as possible throughout the year, including being:
- Recognized on every page of the website, year round.
- Recognized at the bottom of every weekly e-newsletter, the Hannah Grimes Times, which goes to over 1,800 people per week.
- Recognized in a press release and social media announcing the receipt of the gift.
- Included in an announcement which includes a paragraph about your business in the Hannah Grimes Times.
- Recognized on a plaque in our entry.
- Included on a Key Partner banner at our Radically Rural Summit and other events throughout the year.
- Invited to our annual 1776 Founders’ Circle Networking event.
Key Partners provide sustainable funding to keep our model simple, effective and entrepreneurial and our community innovative, connected and thriving. Our brand and our programs are strong because of the sustained and generous support of our Key Partners. We appreciate the opportunity to work together to create a thriving local economy and vibrant community.
For more information regarding the Key Partner Program please contact Mary Ann Kristiansen
Current Key Partners include
- Bank of America
- Clowes Fund
- Mildred B. Wolfe
- People’s United Bank Foundation
- Putnam Foundation
- New Hampshire Charitable Foundation
- NH Community Development Finance Authority
- TD Charitable Foundation