The Hannah Grimes Center’s Business Incubator Program associates experienced a highly profitable 2012:
- In 2012, between the new and existing businesses, the associates’ businesses saw over $403,000 in increased revenues for the Monadnock region. This equates to a revenue increase of 316% over the prior year.
- In 2011 the businesses had an average revenue increase of 29%. This amount increased to 44% for existing businesses in 2012.
The Incubator’s occupancy experienced a successful yearly increase as well:
- The current occupancy is 71%, up from 40% in 2011.
- The nonprofit incubator similarly achieved success with a 43% occupancy, an increase from 29% last year.
- The center continues to focus on increasing occupancy with a goal of maintaining 85%.
The Business Incubator Program at the Hannah Grimes Center for Entrepreneurship includes business development and educational services, professional networking and peer-learning, and supported, private and shared office space. The program is designed to create a supportive environment in which new and emerging businesses can grow and thrive. The program continues to thrive as evident by the yearly growth in occupancy and revenue.
2012 Business Incubator Associates include:
- Adriana Elliot, Cheshire Mediation, LLC
- Peter Harris, Peter Harris Creative
- The Law Offices of Susan R. Lachman
- Robert and Krysta Parisi, PoshHaus.com
- Wendy Pelletier, Licensed Land Surveyor
- Michael Petrovick, Architect
- The Law Office of John F. Hayes
Interested in becoming a Business Incubator Associate? Click here