Job Title: Program Outreach and Administrative Coordinator, SBA Navigator Grant
Classification & Salary: We are looking to fill this two-year position with one Full-Time, Exempt. $40-$45,000 with benefits or two Part-Time, Non-Exempt employees at $24/hr without benefits.
Start Date: December 1, 2021 or whenever the position is filled.
Summary Position Description
The Coordinator position is responsible for implementation of the SBA Community Navigator program for the Western New Hampshire Spoke serving Cheshire and Sullivan Counties. This is a shared resource supporting programs at Hannah Grimes Center for Entrepreneurship (HGC) and River Valley Community College (RVCC). The employer will be the Hannah Grimes Center. The position is grant funded for two years through a US Small Business Administration Navigator program grant.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with program staff from Hannah Grimes and River Valley Community College, develop and implement a plan for marketing and outreach which enables HGC and RVCC to meet or exceed the established goals for number of qualified businesses served for the Community Navigator program grant.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with underserved communities and their networks.
- Develop and implement intake, referral and tracking systems for Community Navigator program participants.
- Serve as primary liaison to the CDFA (the Hub) for the program.
- Provide program support as needed to fill gaps in programming for underserved entrepreneur communities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications – a wide range of variables can affect an individual’s fit for this job, but most generally the ideal Program Coordinator will possess the following qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience: Three years’ experience in training, management, and/or business that has provided a working knowledge in areas including program development, entrepreneurship, marketing, leadership, evaluation and measurement, organization and general business or nonprofit practice.
- Skills: High proficiency in technology including Microsoft Office and other internet services
- License/Certification: Valid NH driver’s license and a car.
- Work Traits: Highly organized, personable, disciplined, self-motivated, ability to efficiently interact with a wide range of personalities, confident, relationship builder, commitment to excellence and quality, hard worker, and strong written, graphic, public speaking and presentation skills.
About the Organizations:
The Hannah Grimes Center for Entrepreneurship provides the space, tools and connections that innovative entrepreneurs and businesses need to build strong businesses, thriving local economies and vibrant communities in the Monadnock Region of New Hampshire.
The Entrepreneurship and Innovation Program at River Valley Community College helps everyday entrepreneurs start and grow their businesses in the Upper Valley of New Hampshire.