The Business Incubator Program at the Hannah Grimes Center for Entrepreneurship includes business development and educational services, professional networking and peer-learning, and supported, private and shared office space.
A proven and effective model for successful business creation and growth, The Business Incubator Program is designed to create a supportive environment in which new and emerging businesses can grow and thrive. It’s perfect for start-ups and businesses poised to grow beyond the bounds of the dining room table or spare bedroom!
The Business Incubator Program Includes:
- Strong small business educational programming
- Professionally facilitated peer-learning
- Great professional networking opportunities
- Private office space scaled for your need
- Free high speed internet connection—wired and wireless
- Conference room
- Networked multi-function copy and fax machine
- Substantial resource library
- Accountability to business and revenue goals
- Collaboration with like-minded entrepreneurs
- On-site business support services
- 24/7 access to your office
- Kitchenette and Shower facilities
- Convenient downtown location
Everything in the program is included in one simple price based on the size of the office you choose. See Available Office Space Page.